Are you passionate about improving health and care across South Tees?
Can you tell us about the issues your community is experiencing?
Find out below who can become a Champion and the benefits that can bring!
Who can become a Community Champion?
- Lives, works or volunteers in Middlesbrough or Redcar and Cleveland
- Is part of a local support group
- Has the opportunity to regularly speak to local people and communities e.g. neighbours, friends, social groups
Benefits of becoming a Community Champion
- Find out about what is going on in the local area that could be of interest to you, your organisation and communities you support.
- We will share details of community events, changes to local services, and relevant health and social care information.
- Feedback experiences of local people with the confidence that we are an organisation that can influence change in care in your local area.
- Influence Healthwatch workplan items.
- Connect with other Healthwatch South Tees Champions and share experiences and practice over a cup of tea in an informal way.
- Highlight any areas you may benefit from developing your skills and knowledge.
Let us know more about yourself and fill out the form below.