We held a workshop at Redcar & Cleveland College on 22 May 2017. The workshop consisted of 26 first year students on the Health and Social Care programme. The School Nurse Professional Lead was invited to the workshop and gave a presentation to the students on what the service hopes to deliver. The students were then split into groups to discuss:
- What support do young people want from this service?
- How would young people like to be informed about the service?
- How would young people like to contact the service?
- What would young people like to call the service?
- Any further suggestions for the service