About this event
This event is hosted by The Bungalow Partnership, and led by Sarah Atkinson, Deputy Director / Children's Counsellor.
This training is suitable for School Staff, Health Professionals, Social Workers and Youth Workers.
This training is for you if you want to:
- Gain awareness of the impact of bereavement and loss on children and young people.
- Recognise the changes in a young persons’ behaviour that may indicate distress.
- Develop the skills, knowledge, understanding and confidence to support children and young people experiencing loss within your setting.
- Increase your confidence in identifying and responding to the emotional regulation needs of children and young people with these experiences.
- Learn a range of strategies and techniques to support children and young people experiencing grief.
- Feel more confident in supporting fellow staff and parents through periods of grief
- Explore together how settings and individuals can prepare for bereavement by developing policies, protocols and whole school/ setting good practice
£50.00 per delegate
To book a place please contact The Bungalow Partnership: