About this event
This event is hosted by The Bungalow Partnership, and led by Cathi Sprague, Drama Therapist.
Learn about the value of therapeutic stories and how they can support the emotional wellbeing of children and young people. Explore topics and feelings that can be challenging and learn how to use therapeutic stories as a bridge to reach children/ young people through the power of metaphor.
Therapeutic stories provide an non-threatening way in which children and young people can identify and explore their experiences and feelings with a trusted adult. This workshop also provides opportunities and the structure for participants to explore how to create their own therapeutic story for or with a child or young person.
This training is for you if you want to:
- Learn about how to use therapeutic stories effectively with children and young people
- Understand the basic structure of a therapeutic story
- Explore a range of therapeutic stories and how they support children/ young people with a wide range of life challenges.
- Learn ways in which we can bring to life therapeutic stories using role play, sand and art
- Practice your own therapeutic story based on a child/ young person you know.
£50.00 per delegate.
To book a place please contact The Bungalow Partnership: