About this event
This training is suitable for School Staff, Health Professionals, Social Workers and Youth Workers.
This training is for you if you want to …
- Gain awareness of the impact on children and young people of exposure to domestic abuse
- Understand the consequences of these experiences in terms of relational understanding and success, confidence, sense of security, focus and capacity to learn.
- Acquire strategies to support pro-social behaviours and relational confidence in children and young people who have been exposed to domestic abuse.
- Develop improved confidence in identifying and responding to the emotional regulation needs of children and young people with these experiences.
- Explore together how settings and individual practice can support the child/ young persons’ sense of safety and security.
The cost to attend is £50.00 per delegate.
To book a place, please request a booking form from The Bungalow Partnership: